Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rex Ryan

Mailed out on 9/1/11 and received back on 9/18/11. Signed my 8x10 photo.
     Wow! By far my favorite TTM success. Rex is my favorite coach of all time and does a great job with my favorite team, the New York Jets. I love how confident he is with this group. Seriousley, when you have superstars in Revis, Mangold, Holmes, etc. and proven vets like LT, Plax, and Mason, the expectations will be high. Rex is just great and I love his trash talk. I was so glad that he personalized the photo and wrote "play like a jet!", just as I asked. Folks, this is the New York Jets year to win it all! Also, this is the first 8x10 success TTM for me. I only have sent two out and they were to Rex and Bart Scott. Photo was mailed to the Jets training center.

1 comment:

  1. haha nice. u should have asked him to sign "lets go eat a god dam snack!" but play like a jet is cool too!

    ReplyDelete