Thursday, August 11, 2011

New York Jets Training Camp Aug. 25 @ Hofstra

I am back. I feel much better. I will start sending out TTM requests again, mostley to the NFL players. Once every year, the New York Jets have one practice at Hofstra University. Always an exciting day. I go every year and always have a great time. I do pretty good with autographs. Last year I got Rookie Joe McKnight, Dustin Keller, Jericho Coatchery, Brad Smith, Vernon Gholston, and ALL Pro center Nick Mangold. Not the biggest names with the exception of Mangold. I was pretty close of getting Mark Sanchez but, his line is so long and its just not worth it. I hope to get the best cornerback in the entire NFL, Darrelle Revis. Stay tuned to see how I do this year. Also stay tuned to see all my TTM success from the NFL or any sport. On a side note.............How About my Rangers landing Brad Richards! Cant Wait to meet him at next years fan fest! Hope all is well with you guys and Thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment