Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sharpie Sending TTM

I am facing a bit of a problem. I have this beautiful 09-10 Upper Deck Patrick Sharp card that I really want to get signed, by sending it to him. The problem is, its so dark. So my fear is if he signs it, he will most likely sign it with a black sharpie. What this card really needs is a silver sharpie but you will be able to see it. Now I ask can I send my silver sharpie TTM along with my card, SASE and letter? If so how much does the postage coast?

2 comments:

  1. hey I've never done a TTM before and I'm looking to start to do that regularly
    how do I get on your email list?
    happy to follow!
    here is my website:
    collectingforkicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,
    Just email me and you'll be on it. Glad to see you getting in TTM.

    ReplyDelete