Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sets I'm Working On

Well everyones trades have been completed, I will be putting it out tomarrow. There are sets Im trying to complete but obviously, I need some help. If anyone has these cards let me know or if you can get themfor me let me know and we can work something out. Here they are:

2010-11 Score Set Cards, I need:

Patrick Kane
Brandon Prust
Cam Ward
Jussi Joikenen
Marc Savard
Kris Versteeg
Jonathan Towes
Brandon Dubinsky
Marc-Andre Fluery
Jonas Hiller
Dustin Byfluegin

Hot Rookies:

I only really want Nick Palmeri and PK Subban for now



05-06 Rookie Class Set:

Cam Ward
Gilbert Brule
Fedor Tyton
Petr Prucha

Perfer email but you can also leave comments.

2 comments:

  1. Versteeg signs fast through flyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on your blog, when I have time I will have to float a card out to him. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete