Saturday, December 18, 2010

Teemu Selanne

How long it took-1/5 months
Details-This story that im about to tell you,shows how classy teemu is.I sent him one card,he sighnd it,but he threw in another card that he sighnd to.good class act from a great hockey player.both sighned in a thin sharpie,the one i sent was a 2005 upper deck power play card that looks beautiful and he sent me a 2007 o phee chee card.great sig.,perfect marker,and fast return,thats what u call a perfect return.card was mailed to his home. I recomend u send a lil' bit before the olympics because i think thats when he does his mail.i especially love the powerplay card!

as you can see he sighnd with a thin writing utencil
                                                             
                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is just a heads up but I'm pretty sure those are fake. Rumor has it that during the season, Teemu's brother ghost signs. Most TTM'ers have spoken to have said that you can usually spot a fake if the signature has his player number on it or the autograph is somewhat legible. I'm only saying because the auto you got looks different for his official stuff. My best advice would be to try him again in the off season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I think it looks real. I got it back towards the end of the Olympic break last year.

    ReplyDelete